See All :
4' Purifier Axiom C1 Biological Safety Cabinet
LabConco Brand Product - 230V Schuko with UV light, service fixture and Vacu-Pass Portal
Retail Price :
Our Low Price : $12,119.25
The Purifier Axiom Class II, Type C1 is the first biological safety cabinet that can be used in a recirculating Type A mode for standard microbiological work, or can be connected to an exhaust system to function in Type B mode for handling hazardous chemical vapors or radionuclides. Because of the efficient, well-defined airflow pattern over its work surface, the Axiom is safer and easier to operate than traditional biosafety cabinets.
The patent pending design of the Chem-Zone™† maximizes chemical safety. Other features that make the Axiom safe and easy to operate include its ergonomic Inclination™ Technology, the intuitive MyLogic™ Operating System and Active Protection Protocol†.
- Base Stand:Required not included
- Product Subcategory:Class II, Type C1 Biosafety Cabinets
- Protection Type:Product and Personnel
- Built In Options:UV Light, Valves Air, Vacuum, etc. , Cord, Cable & Tubing Portal
- Conformance:CE, ETL, Modified ASHRAE 110, NSF 49
- Exhaust Volume:387-480 CFM
- Lighting:Ultraviolet, Fluorescent
- Nominal Sash Opening:10" 25 cm
- Nominal Width:4'
- Power Cord & Plug:Schuko, 230V
- Service Fixtures:One
- Weight:636.0 lbs
- Weight metric:288.5 kg
- Dimensions:54.2"w x 32.7"d x 64.2"h
- Electrical:230 volts, 50/60 Hz, 6 amps, Schuko